I have a very special treat for you today.
I’ve just spent the last three days in Milan visiting a friend and the city was abuzz with Christmas lights and window displays.
At the Galleria Emanuele next to the Duomo there's a gorgeous towering Christmas tree decorated with Swarovski crystals with lights changing colors every few seconds.
I strolled the via Napoleone, the street with the top designer boutiques, much like rue Saint Honore in Paris and was enchanted with the stylish window displays.
More about Italy in the coming weeks. Ciao for now and Buon Natale!
Perfect Holiday Gift: Eye Prefer Paris Photos
I am happy to announce a new series of Eye Prefer Paris photos for sale just in time for the holidays. Give the gift of Paris to for your Francophile friends, relatives, colleagues and co-workers.
- I’ve listed 20 new photos on my Etsy page for easy shopping.
- Photo prints come in two sizes, 8”X10”, $35 each plus shipping and 11”X14”, $50 each, plus shipping.
- They are printed on Fuji crystal Archive metallic paper with rich satin gloss finish and are unsigned and unframed.
- Shipping is $6 per photo in continental U.S. and shipping time is 3-5 days via USPS.
- I can also ship them UPS or Fedex for an extra charge.
- If you are ordering photos as a gift, I can write a personal note card if you send me your text.
Click here to see full selection of images.
Below are some sample images.